Cancer of the stomach, bowel, breast, cervix, pancreas, liver, and mouth can be strongly linked to your diet. Eating a diet high in both soluble and insoluble fiber helps safeguard us against the development of colon and possibly breast cancer.
Whole grains, brown rice, dried beans and lentils, and vegetables are a good source of insoluble fiber. Fresh produce provides beneficial amounts of vitamin C, vitamin E, and beta carotene, as well as, protective antioxidants and photo-chemicals that fight free radicals and stimulates the body’s defenses against a variety of cancers. They are also high in phytonutrients which are plant-based chemicals identified as active compounds in disease prevention. These compounds help regulate bodily functions and maintain health.
1. Tomatoes, Watermelon, Pink Grapefruit are high in lycopene a powerful antioxidant
2. Soybeans, tofu, soy milk, and miso contain isoflavones
3. Green tea (and Black tea to a lessor degree) may protect against cancers of the urinary tract, pancreas, colon, and rectum
Foods to limit or avoid
1. Red meat
2. Salt cured picked, smoked, charbroiled, or grilled meats (only eat occasionally)
3. Cut down on saturated fats (found in animal products and fried foods)
4. Avoid excessive alcohol intake
5. Avoid Rancid and overheated oils and fats (Excellent source of Healthy Fats HERE.)
LIFESTYLE BODYWORKS SUPPORT:
- Morning sun and regular exercise everyday to accelerate the passage of toxins, Yoga, a daily stroll (go easy, you need exercise but don’t stress your body, especially during recovery)
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables everyday, 3 servings of organic, raw, vegetables and 2 servings of organic raw fruits everyday
SUPPLEMENTS AND HERBS:
- Detoxify: Green tea, Detox tea, Vitamin C, Calcium D-Glucarate 400 mg daily (article on Detoxification HERE.)
- Mushroom Therapy: Maitake Mushroom Extract (stimulates cancer cell death), Agaricus mushroom (stimulates interferon), Shiitake Mushrooms (increases Natural killer cell activity), Reishi Mushroom (detoxify and disperses toxins)
- Protect against free radical damage: Glutathione 150 mg daily, Alpha Lipoic Acid 600 mg daily, Rosemary essential oil, Silica
- Natural anti-Neoplastons reduce tumors: Green and White tea, folic acid 800 mg, Vitamin E 800 IU, EFA’s and Omega-3 oils: Evening Primrose oil 4000 mg; fish or flaxseed oil (article on reducing Inflammation HERE.)
- Enzyme Therapy; Purifies the Blood by breaking down protein invaders: CoQ10 600mg or Enzymatic Therapy CoQ10 100 mg with Vitamin E
- Cancer fighters: Germanium 150 mg, grape seed POC’s 300 mg, Beta-carotene 200,000 IU daily, Ester C with bioflavonoids 3000 mg daily
- Superfood Therapy: Chlorella or Spirulina, barley grass
**choose 4 to start preferable from different groups to begin, take for 2 weeks before you adding another supplement, only add 2 more every two weeks so you can tell if you have a reaction to one (very rare) and not to overload your system while it’s comprised
DISCLAIMER: The information here is NOT medical advice. Do not institute any changes in your current health programs without consulting your Medical provider. For medical advice please consult your private physician or preferred health service provider.